Medical Services at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis
Baptist has been delivering babies for a century, and we've developed a unique program called Beautiful Beginnings to make your experience as easy and convenient as possible. Major programs include high-risk pregnancy diagnostics testing, labor and delivery services, a comfortable mother/baby unit, the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and a wide range of classes for birthing, breastfeeding and parenting.
Comprehensive Breast Program
At Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women, we don't want any woman to experience breast cancer alone. That's why we developed this program, where women have access to all-female clinical staff and all female radiologists, making it easier to navigate the breast cancer process. Most patients are introduced to the Comprehensive Breast Program at the time of their diagnosis through the Baptist Women's Health Center or at the recommendation of their physician, who is a member of the Comprehensive Breast Program network. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 901-226-0810.
- Network of Breast Cancer Experts: Participating patients can be referred to any of the expert physicians in the network—giving them access to experts, second and third opinions and advanced treatment options.
- Breast Nurse Navigators: These registered nurses, with years of experience in cancer care, help patients gain access to local resources, services and support groups while also helping coordinate care with the office of each patient’s referring physician.
- Breast Risk Management Program: Proactive surveillance and diagnostics for patients at risk for developing breast cancer.
Osteoporosis Diagnostic Services
Baptist's Women's Health Center offers bone densitometry diagnostic screening services at the Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women. Our staff can offer support and help you determine the best method of treatment. Call the Women’s Health Center at 901-226-0810 for more information.
All of our patients go to the same floor after surgery, which allows all staff—physicians, nurses and more—to work as a team to make your stay the best.
- Gynecologic surgeries, including oncology
- Urogynecologic surgeries and physical therapy
- Breast surgeries, including augmentation and reduction
- Abdominal surgeries
- Plastic surgeries
- General surgery: gall bladder, appendectomy, thyroid, and others