Access to Your Medical Records with Baptist OneCare® MyChart
Baptist OneCare MyChart is a service to Baptist patients that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health.
- Schedule doctor's appointments for yourself or a dependent
- Refill prescriptions
- Keep a record of immunizations and allergies
- Get reminders from your doctor when it's time for your checkup, mammogram or other regular wellness visit
- Access your medical records while traveling
- Sync MyChart with your fitness device (FitBit, Withings, Apple)
- Pay your hospital bill securely online
In short, MyChart enhances patient privacy, efficiency, speed, mobility, and accuracy—and most importantly, safety.
Your doctor will provide you with an activation code. To request one, fill out our form here.
Get the App
To obtain a copy of your medical records or direct your medical records to be released to a third party, you’ll need to complete a Patient Directed Request for PHI form and submit it to the location where you received treatment.
Non-Patient Initiated Requests
For requests for medical records initiated by someone other than the patient, please have the patient complete an Authorization to Release Protected Health Information authorization form.