EAP Benefits and Request Forms for Supervisors and Employers
CONCERN Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a workplace program designed to identify and resolve production or operational problems associated with employees who are affected by personal problems such as stress, health, marital, family, financial, alcohol, drug, legal, gambling, emotional and other problems.
CONCERN EAP serves a wide range of customers in the Memphis metro and Mid-South region that represent manufacturing, distribution, government, health care, education, legal, transportation, hi-tech, law enforcement, retail sales, gaming and banking work sites.
National Benefit Consultants report a significant increase in the number of employee assistance programs during the 1990s. CONCERN EAP is partnering with organizations and their human resource management services to meet the challenges of rapid change, increased competition, teamwork, family-work issues, the Drug-Free Workplace Act, increased technology, diversity and their effects on employee productivity.
Benefits of EAP
- It's good business. Unresolved employee personal problems will affect productivity, customer service and profit.
- It's a humanitarian decision. Giving employees quick, confidential and cost-free access to professional help enhances problem solving and savings.
- It's good management. Managers and supervisors can quickly access expert help for a troubled employee without recommending treatment.
- It's accountable and personal for the company. Human resource personnel and supervisors know their EAP and clearly understand what they can expect from their services.
- CONCERN service outcome studies indicate employee productivity increases by 20%, work relationships increase by 30% and absenteeism/tardiness decreases by 80% after using CONCERN services.
- 65% of all companies offer their employees an EAP.
- CONCERN is cost-effective.
Formal Management Referral Forms
When a leader or manager recognizes that a team member or employee is struggling or needs help apart from work, he or she may begin the referral process, by completing and submitting the following two forms:
CONCERN EAP MAIN OFFICEMAP2670 Union Avenue Extended, Suite 610Memphis, TN 38112
CONCERN EAP GERMANTOWNMAP2010 Exeter Road, Suite 1Germantown, TN 38138
CONCERN EAP BARTLETTMAP5158 Stage Road, Suite 120Bartlett, TN 38134
CONCERN EAP SOUTHAVENMAP7165 Swinnea Road, Bldg. B, #1Southaven, MS 38671
*Any emails sent will be delivered to a general email box that is not secure, confidential or continuously monitored. Any and all emails are solely for general communication and do not constitute a professional relationship