Beyond being painful, deteriorated or damaged bones and joints can keep you from leading a full, active life. Orthopedic surgeons at Baptist diagnose and treat virtually every musculoskeletal injury and condition. Our approach to complete orthopedic care is to address the underlying cause of the condition, relieve your symptoms and then help you regain your normal life as soon as possible.
Conditions and Treatments
- Artificial Joints
- Arthroscopy of Joints
- Back Pain
- Bone Fractures (Broken Bone)
- Deep Lacerations
- Knee, Hip or Shoulder Pain
- Sprains in Arms or Legs
- Torn Ligaments
Orthopedic Surgery Categories
- Sports Medicine services include arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, wrist, and ankle.
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery includes replacing parts or all of a deteriorated knee, hip or shoulder.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery repairs fractures in bones that can’t be treated with casts or braces.
- Hand Surgery includes treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, trigger finger release, fractures and Dupytren's treatment.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is generally for correction of fractures and limb pain in children.